History & Background
DMC management is comprised of professionals who worked for the Baltic-American Enterprise Fund Mortgage Program (BalAEF branded AmCredit) from 2001 through 2008 which successfully established an “originate to distribute” model in the Baltic markets.
- 2001. BAMC does the first 20 year term mortgage loans in the Baltic’s.
- 2001. BAMC obtains the first warehouse line of credit for mortgage lending in the Baltic’s.
- 2002. BAMC executes the first whole loan trade of mortgage loans in the Baltic’s.
- 2004. AmCredit executes the first mortgage securitization in the CEE
- 2007. AmCredit sold to Allied Irish Banks